Paws for Thought, Our Blog By James Buick
Hello from all of us at Ards Veterinary Clinic.
Today we are continuing to celebrate our fifth birthday by launching our brand new website. We really hope you like it. It has been designed to keep you informed of the latest news and offers and will be regularly refreshed with new content including free practical advice and guidance on pet welfare as well as more stories and pictures about our Clinic Cuties.
It seems like only yesterday since we opened our doors back in 2011 around this time of year. That’s
- Five years of serving you, our valued customers
- Meeting new pets and making life-long friends
- 60 months of puppy packing, kitty kitting, microchipping, flea treating and worming to keep your pets healthy
- As well as nail clipping, teeth scaling, ear cleaning and anal gland squeezing to keep them looking (and smelling) their best.
18,000 hours of investigating, diagnosing and treating disease
- Investing in staff training and equipment to make our service to you just as good as it can be.
Birthdays are significant milestones and a time for celebration and reflection.
Looking back on all the encounters and experiences we have had, we are grateful and humbled that you chose us to look after your most treasured companions and proud you continue to trust us with the health of your pets.
Your loyalty is also very important to us. Over the past few months we have been listening to your thoughts and ideas about how we can continuously improve and enhance our services and are now in a position to announce some exciting changes.
- Our weekday clinic hours have been expanded to allow appointments from 9am to 1pm, 2pm to 3.30pm and 5pm to 7pm
- This allows us to see you at a time in keeping with your busy lifestyle
- Our Saturday clinic is now open until 2pm
- Our daytime appointments are now 15mins long, allowing more time to discuss and treat cases with no additional charge to our basic consult price of £23.50
- Our boarding cattery has expanded to give cat owners a safe, home from home, boarding experience and comes with cat friendly music, lighting and aromatherapy diffusers to pamper your feline friends while you are away
- Our OAP discount allows 10% off all services to seniors
And our price promise means if you find a cheaper price for a service or medication elsewhere, let us know and we will do our best to match it.
Our pet club continues to grow, providing reductions of up to 32% on vaccinations, wormers, flea and tick treatments and ongoing discounts of 10% on all clinic services with a monthly fee starting at £9.50.
In December, we will also be introducing a loyalty discount for emergency calls outside clinic hours. This means loyal clients will receive a great rate when it is most needed.
And for 2017; a new monthly ‘special offers’ scheme allowing great discounts on everything from neutering to dental treatment. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for details.
So from all of us at Ards Veterinary Clinic, we hope these changes will be of practical use to you and welcome any additional views or feedback you may have. Thank you once again for your continued custom.
We look forward to seeing you and caring for your pet in the coming months and in the years ahead. Watch out for our next blog on key considerations ‘Before Buying a Pet for Christmas’.